What is search engine ?
First of all you know what is search engine then you proper understand what is SEO.
A search engine is a web-based tool that is designed to search an information on the world wide Web. Popular examples of search engines are Google, Yahoo!, and MSN (meaning Microsoft Network) Search. An estimated 70% to 80% internet User use Google as search Engine and 30% to 20% internet user use other search Engine. The information gathered by the spiders is used to create a searchable index of the Web.
What is SEO ?
- SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” SEO is the process of improving the ranking of a website in search engines. It’s the way of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, through unpaid search engine results.
- SEO is an Online Marketing Technique Which Helps you to bring your website on top in search engine results for a particular Keyword. In other Words SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Now what is keyword ?
When User types some words on search engine to find out something these words are known as keywords.
Why we use SEO ?
- Increase Visibility on Search Engine
- Get More traffic on your Website
- Covert local Business into international Business
- Easy way to show Your Business as Brand
- Its provide quality traffic through non-paid search engine results
The process of SEO :
- Research: including business research, competitor analysis, current state assessment, and keyword searching.
- Strategy: SEO strategy is the process of organizing a website’s content by topic, which helps search engines like Google understand a user’s intent when searching.
- Link Building: Link building is the practice of promoting your website to other website owners with the primary goal of securing a link (hyperlink) on their site to your page.
- Submission: Google Webmaster Tools. Search engine submission is an effective tool of web promotion. It refers to the direct submission of a website to a search engine. It is a form of internet marketing that helps a webmasters increase the rankings of a web page or pages.
- Site Analysis: Website SEO Analysis is a dedicated to providing free search engine optimization reviews of entire websites. Our reviews provide an overall score and recommendations to optimize the page for search engines. Example : Web Analysis , Competitor ,Analysis.