PhonePe Exchange offer
PhonePe Exchange offer – You Have to Send Money To Your Friends & You Will Get A Scratch Card, This Way Make Transaction With 10 Different User In This Week & Get 3 Scratch Card every day, Where You Can Earn Upto ₹1000 Free Cash Per Scratch Card.
What Is PhonePe Exchange?
This Is A UPI Transaction Method Between Two PhonePe User, For Making UPI Money Transfer. Phone pe Has Giving You Free CashBack. Means You Have To Send Money To A PhonePe User Like To Your Friends, Family Member, Brother, etc, And Tell Him / Her To Return Money Same Amount And This Way You Both Earn A Scratch Card.
- create account/ login in your phonepe app. – Click Here
- Save Your Friends, Family Member Number (PhonePe Registered) In Your Phone.
- Goto PhonePe Home Page & Click On To Contact Option.
- Then Find Out Your Friend Phone Number
- Click On The Number & Enter Amount ₹100.
- Then Send ₹101 To PhonePe Registered Number
- Instantly You Will Recieve A Scratch Card On Rewards Section On 3rd 6th & 9th Money Transfer
- Tell To Your Friends Return The Amount & He Will Also Get A Scratch Card Upto ₹1000
- This Way Make 10 Transaction With 10 Different User Everyday & Get 3 Scratch Card Per Day
Terms & Conditions :
- Please Make Transaction With Those People’s You Know Them Personally , We Are Not Responsible For Any Type Of Froud
- Offer is valid till 8 November 2019
- Offer is eligible only for money transfers done using UPI
- Each Money transfer must be for a minimum of Amount ₹101
- This Each of the recipients of the money transfer must be different PhonePe users
- Money transfer must be to a PhonePe user (user registered on PhonePe with their bank account linked, or to a PhonePe UPI ID)
- Offer is not eligible for money transfers made to a non-PhonePe UPI ID or to a bank account (using account number and IFSC code)
- Money transfer must be initiated and completed on the PhonePe app using a PhonePe linked bank account and not with any other UPI enabled application
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law