Paytm Bhai Dooj UPI Offer – Get Upto ₹1000 Cashback
Paytm Bhai Dooj Offer- In This Post, I Will Tell You About Latest Paytm UPI Offer. From This Offer, You Can Earn Upto Rs 1000/- Cashback On Sending Money Via Paytm UPI. Read Full Post To Get This Offer Details.
What is Paytm UPI?
Paytm BHIM UPI (Unified Payment Transfer) enables you to instantly transfer money between two bank accounts. UPI is a real-time system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India for facilitating inter-bank transactions.
How to Create a Paytm UPI account?
The process of using BHIM UPI payment feature in Paytm is as follows –
- Download the Paytm app and tap on the BHIM UPI option at the top seen beside the options like Lifafa, Pay, KYC, etc.
- Press on the feature option and select the bank account you want to proceed with.
- Get your mobile number linked with the Paytm account verified.
- Once it gets verified, set your M-PIN and get started with your transactions.
How To Get Paytm UPI Offer?
Follow The Below Steps, To Get Full Information About This Paytm UPI Offer
- Open Paytm App
- Login/Sign up in Your App
- Click On “Cashback” Section On The “Top-Right Corner of App“
- Then, Scroll Down & Click On Paytm “UPI Offers”
- There Will You See A banner – Bhai Dooj Offer – Upto ₹1000 Cashback
6. Check Offer Detail & Click On “Activate Offer“
7. Done ! You Have Successfully Activated Paytm Bhai Dooj UPI Offer.
8. Now You Just Have To Complete The UPI Transactions, & Then You Will Get Your ₹1000 Cashback
Bhai Dooj Offer Details
How To Complete That Offer? Well! You Have To Follow Below Steps To get Offers Details & Then, You Can Complete It By your Own.
- In This Offer, You Have To Send ₹500 Five(5) Times Using Paytm UPI.
- Every Time You Have To Send Minimum ₹500 Using Paytm UPI.
- Cashback/Reward Details Are Below.
Reward/Cashback Details Of Paytm Bhai Dooj UPI Offer
- 1st Money Transfer – Get Upto ₹200 Movie Voucher
- 2nd Money Transfer – Get Upto ₹200 Flight Voucher
- 3rd Money Transfer – Get Cashback Worth ₹5 To ₹200
- 4th Money Transfer – Get Upto ₹200 Bus Voucher
- 5th Money Transfer – Get Cashback Worth ₹5 To ₹200
Paytm UPI FAQ
What is UPI? How does it enable bank-to-bank transfer?
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to facilitate inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile device.
- UPI uses IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) for transferring funds from one account to another
Can someone access my bank details if they get to know my UPI ID?
- No, nobody has access to the user’s details. The UPI ID is an identifier to uniquely match each customer to the UPI ID. The UPI ID eliminates the need to share bank account details with any other person.
- The security of UPI is fool-proof as the transaction happens in a highly encrypted format.
Can Paytm access my bank account details if I link a bank account?
- Paytm will not be able to access your bank account if you link your account to BHIM UPI. Paytm UPI will act as a platform where you enter your secure MPIN to access your bank account details stored with NPCI.