Healthifyme Loot- Get Rs 100 Google Pay Scratch Card
Healthifyme Loot- Get Rs 100 Google Pay Scratch Card Absolutely Free ( No Verification Require). You Can Earn Unlimited Times From Healthifyme And Google Pay. And The Steps Are Also Short. No Need To Do A Long Procedure To Get Rs 100. Just Follow My Steps To Get Know All The Details And Steps Of This Offer.
Track your health, weight loss, eat healthy food with HealthifyMe: your calorie counter, nutrition & food tracker. Get a custom diet plan for weight loss designed for men & women with specific health goals. Log food, count calories, plan a diet chart, track overall health, steps & workouts, water intake and document your weight loss journey with weight logs.
How To Get Rs 100 From Healthifyme In Bank Account (Steps)
1. At First Download Healthifyme From Below Link.
LINK- Click Here
Refer Code – ROY5PJEKR
2. After That, Tap Sign Up On Healthifyme (If You Want Temporary Account Then Click On “Other Sign Up Option Or Email Sign Up).
3. It Will Ask For Your Basic Information (Name, Number, Etc), Fill Up That.
4. Add and Food in Breakfast and Know your Calories and head to dashboard.
5. Go to Home and Me Tab and Then Go to Menu and Open Free Credits.
6. Now Tap On Apply Referral Code And Apply Promo Code.
Refer Code – ROY5PJEKR
7. Go to Home and Me Tab and Then Go to Menu and Open Free Credits and Tap On Gift Box Icon Which On Top Right Side.
8. Now Link You Google Pay Account With Healthifyme, You Will Get A Scratch Of Rs 100.
9. Open Google Pay Then Click On Reward And Open The Scratch Card.
10. Now Go To Free Credits Options And Share With Your Friends And Earn Unlimited.
You Have Already Seen That, There Is No Verification Needed. Use Parallel Space, And Use It Unlimited Times.
About Google Pay
Google Pay works with your existing bank account*, which means your money is safe with your bank. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets, and you don’t need to do additional KYC.
Using the NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) BHIM Unified Payments Interface (BHIM UPI), money transfers are simple and secure with Google Pay. You must have an Indian bank account with a phone number linked to it to use this version of Google Pay.