Google Pay Offer- Get Rs 180 Per Refer
Hi Readers, New Loot is Here. Google Pay Las Launched a New Offer. In This offer Google is Giving Rs 180 Per Refer. 17th September is The Last Date Of This Offer. So Loot This Offer As Soon As Possible. In This Post, I Will Explain How To Get This Reward. So Lets Start.
About Google Pay
Google Pay works with your existing bank account*, which means your money is safe with your bank. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets and you don’t need to do additional KYC.
Using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) BHIM Unified Payments Interface (BHIM UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Google Pay. You must have an Indian bank account with a phone number linked to it to use this version of Google Pay.
*Google Pay works with all banks in India that support BHIM UPI.
Get Google Pay Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. If you win, your rewards go straight into your bank account.
Steps To Get Rs 180 Per Refer From Google Pay
1. At First Download Google Pay From Here.
2. Open Google Pay & Register Yourself By Entering Your Mobile Number, Which is Linked With Your Bank Account. Refer Code is Mandatory To Get Rs 180.
Use My Refer Code To Get Rs 180 Code- Fx81l
3. Set Pin or Pattern For Security.
4. After That, Add That Bank Account Which Linked With Your Registered Mobile Number.
5. Now Just Send Rs 1 To Any UPI Address.
6. Done, Got Rs 180 In Your Bank Account. Refer Your Code To Earn More.
How To Check Your Earnings
Open Google Pay & Just Scroll Down To Last
Click On Rewards To Check Your Earnings, Like The Image Below.
How To Refer Your Google Pay Code
Open Google Pay.
Scroll Down To Last, There You Will See Invite Friends. Click On Invite Friends & Share Your Code
Share Your Google Pay Refer Code & Follow The Above Process Which You Have Done.