What is Google Pay Diwali Scanner Offer?
Hey Guys, Google has Launched Google Pay Diwali Scanner Offer. In this offer you will get ₹251 and a chance to win upto ₹100,000. All details of Google Pay Diwali Scanner Offer is below.
“Collect all 5 stamps and earn ₹251 and a Diwali Bonus ticket that could win you ₹1 lakh in a lucky draw.”
1. There is a total of 5 different stamps and 3 methods to collect the stamps.
2. You can Collect Maximum 5 Stamps using each method.
3. Collect all 5 Stamps and Get Get ₹251 In Bank From Google Pay.
4. Collect all 5 different stamps by 31 Oct 2019 11:59 pm to win prizes.
5. User collects up to 15 stamps a day, with a limit of 5 stamps per collection method.
How To Use And Collect 5 Stamps Using Google Pay Diwali Offer
1. First of All Update your Google App From Given Link Here – Update Here
2. After Updating your Google Pay App.-
3. After Clicking on Above Link, You will able to See a Diwali Gateway Like below
4. Now Get Back to the Dashboard and Go Downwards and You will able to see Diwali Scanner Option. Tap On It.
5. Must have another Phone / PC for This. Now Scan The Below Image 5 Times Using Diwali Scanner.
Image Link- Click Here
NOTE: You can Scan Only 5 Times A Day.
6. After Scanning The Diya Image, Now Click On Gift -> Then Select Any Stamp(Flower, Diya, Etc)-> After Sending, Scroll Down & Click On “Gift Board”, And Collect Your Gift For Sending Stamp To Your Friend.
7. By Sending & Scanning Stamps To Your Friend, You Will Get 10 Stamps In a Single Day.
8. If You Want More Stamps, You Can Send Rs 35 Or More Using Google Pay(Recharge And Bill Payments Are Also Included).
Terms & Conditions
These are the follow task have to do, to earn ₹251.
- Use Google Pay to send money or make any form of payment of Indian Rupees Thirty Five or more
- Scan a lighted Diwali diya near you using the Diwali Scanner
- This feature is only available on Android devices
- Gift a stamp to a friend. You can earn up to 1 bonus stamp per friend
> Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer.
> P2P payments to external UPI IDs and inbound-transfers from non-Google Pay users are not eligible for this offer.
> You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps per day through each collection method.
>For collecting at least one each of five different stamps, you will receive a scratch card with a guaranteed reward worth Indian Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty One (INR 251) and a Diwali Bonus ticket which is a lucky draw ticket worth up to India Rupees One Lakh (INR 1 Lakh) that unlocks on 1 November 2019.
> You can earn a maximum of one scratch card and one Diwali Bonus ticket during the offer period. Share that stamp with your friends to earn more stamps
> If you or your friends cannot see the stamp collection feature on your Google Pay Rewards channel, update your app to the latest version.
>This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.