Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz
1. Today, 09 October is celebrated as ‘World Post Day’ to create awareness about the role of the postal sector in people’s and businesses’ lives and its contribution to the social and economic development of countries. Since which year is ‘World Post Day’ being celebrated?
2. Today, 09 October marks the 79th birth anniversary of the legendary English singer John Lennon. Which world famous band was he a part of?
Ans- The Beatles
3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
4. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
5. Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Timing – 8am – 12 pm daily
DETAILS OF THECONTESTANDHOW TO ENTER:
This Contest will commence on 9th-Oct-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning OPPO F11 Pro hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).