- All Pixel Launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, use the new circular folder style, place the Google Pill and Date widgets and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
- App shortcuts: Use Android 7.1’s App Shortcuts, on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
- Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
- Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app’s widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
- Quickbar: customize the Google search bar with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
- Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
- Smartsize icons (Beta): icons are automatically resized to match Material Design’s recommended icon size.
- Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
- Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
- Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
2.-ADW 2 LAUNCHER-
You may think the original and best launcher of all time has not been updated, because people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it’s more like we released this update 3 years ago and you didn’t realize. Don’t worry, we understand not everyone has 1.21 gigawatts!! to spend.
Having said this, we’ve been reading a lot about Google recommendations on abusing app options and settings, and we’ve talked a lot about it. But as the ability to speak does not make us intelligent we’ve made all the opposite. You know, without freedom of choice there is no creativity. The Launcher bores.
You may also think “I find your excess of settings disturbing” and we don’t blame you! It’s a totally normal reaction. I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it. In the end, the possibility of configuring it to your likeness is approximately 3720 to 1, what makes it the best launcher because maths never lie.
Apex Launcher helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
“Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it.” – MakeUseOf.
“Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast.” – Pocket Now.
“We must say it is as smooth as butter.” – Droid Life.
Five Best Android Launchers – Lifehacker.
Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017 – Devs-Lab.
15 best Android launcher apps of 2017 – Android Authority.