7th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Hey Guys, 7th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 7th November Amazon Quiz and Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. She was the first woman to win a Nobel prize, is the only woman to win the Nobel prize twice, and is the only person to win the Nobel prize in two different scientific fields. She was born on this day (7 November) in 1867. Who is she?
Ans- Marie Curie
2. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
3. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Ans- Sulphuric acid
4. If you compete in a race and overtake the 4th person, which position would you find yourself in?
5. In international Morse code, which English alphabet is represented by the shortest/smallest code, a single dot?
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 7th-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy Note 10
hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).