6th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Hey Guys, 6th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 6th November Amazon Quiz and Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. Where would you find Stonehenge, the prehistoric monument?
2. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
3. Indian field hockey team recently qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020. When did Indian men’s hockey team last win a gold medal at the Olympics?
Ans- Moscow Olympics, 1980
4. What is the official playing time of the full version of the Indian national anthem?
Ans- 52 seconds
5. The ‘Statue of Liberty’ in New York was gifted to the United States by a European country. Which country is this?
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 6th-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy Note 10
hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).