22nd November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win Lenovo Legion Gaming Laptop
Hey Guys, 22nd November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 22nd November Amazon Quiz and Win Lenovo Legion Gaming Laptop. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. Which of these personalities were an Indian diplomat and the first female president of the United Nations general assembly?
Ans- Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
2. In a One day game in Queenstown (NZ) Shahid Afridi’s 17 year old record for the fastest century in ODIs was broken in a game which was reduced to 21 overs a side due to rain. Who smashed this 36 ball century?
Ans- Corey Anderson
3. Which of these is the Latin word for ‘eagle’?
4. With a population of less than 1000 (as per 2017 data), which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans- Vatican City
5. The point on earth which is closest to the moon is NOT the top of Mount Everest. (True or False)
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 22nd-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Lenovo Legion Gaming Laptop hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).