21st October 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Hey Guys, 21st October 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 21st October Amazon Quiz and win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
Ans- Priyanshu Rajawat
2. The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason College of Civil Engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?. Where is this college located?
3.The first women to serve as the Chief Minister (CM) of any state in India was ________ . She served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blank)
Ans- Sucheta Kriplani
4. Mudhumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
Ans- Tamil Nadu
5. The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?
Ans- Sahib, Sindh and Sultan
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 21st-Oct-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).