20th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win iPhone XS
Hey Guys, 20th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 20th November Amazon Quiz and Win iPhone XS. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. He was the 47th Vice-president of the United states, and a member of the Democratic party. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- Joe Biden
2. Who made the all important throw in the last ball of the Super Over, to effect a run out, that won England the 2019 World Cup?
Ans- Jason Roy
3. In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Ans- Zambia and Zimbabwe
4. Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
5. You’ve just been bowled a ‘beamer’ while playing cricket. What part of your body should you be worried about?
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 20th-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning iPhone XS hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).