18th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Hey Guys, 18th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 18th November Amazon Quiz and Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1.One of NASA’s four great observatories is named after which of these scientists?
Ans- Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Ans- A dance form
3. In April 2019, as a promotional activity, Oreo created a title sequence of which show using nearly 3000 cookies?
Ans- Game of Thrones
4. In which city would you find Lascaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 600 wall paintings representing large animals, local and contemporary fauna that correspond with the fossil record of the Upper Paleolithic time?
Ans- Montignac, France
5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday, who is hailed as the the father of White Revolution. When is it celebrated?
Ans- November 26
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 18th-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).