13th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win OnePlus 7T Pro
Hey Guys, 13th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 13th November Amazon Quiz and Win OnePlus 7T Pro. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. She has acted in movies like ‘Yes boss’ and ‘Qayamat se qayamat tak’ in the late 80s and 90s. She was also crowned Miss India in the year 1984. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Ans- Juhi Chawla
2. ________ day is celebrated today in many countries as a day of giving and showing kindness. This day was born when a collection of humanitarian groups came together on November 13, 1997 and made a ‘Declaration of Kindness’. Donating books, food or clothes to your local community is a great way to celebrate this event. (Fill in the blank)
Ans- World Kindness Day
3. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
4. Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has done a lot of things outside cricket – but which one of these is NOT one of them? one of them?
Ans- Sailed a boat alone across the Tasman Sea
5. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 13th-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning OnePlus 7T Pro hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).