11th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers-Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Hey Guys, 11th November 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers is here. Read all the answers and enter it on Amazon 11th November Amazon Quiz and Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Check Daily For Daily Quiz Answers Of Amazon Daily Quiz.
Or Type Quiz in Amazon Search bar – Open Quiz Time – Play Daily Quiz– Amazon Quiz Answers Is Below
1. What is the term used in cricket when a batsman is at or has scored 111 runs?
2. In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Inca citadel?
3. Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
4. Which day is celebrated as World Diabetes Day?
Ans- 14th November
5. Which planet in our solar system was visited by the Russian-built Venera 7?
Timing – 8 AM – 12 PM Daily
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 11th-Nov-2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).